Mike Soniat July 8, 2015 •
We're proud to announce the release of additional support documentation. The documentation there is fresh, so please let us know if you run into anything that isn't clear and concise. We appreciate your feedback!
To access the Updated Customer Support Documentation:
- Log in to: https://mjobtime.zendesk.com/home by clicking Login in the upper right corner.
- To request login credentials, please email our technical support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Support Login Request".
- You must be a current mJobTime customer.
- Once logged in, click DOCUMENTATION on the green menu bar
- Menu: The Documentation menu will appear along the left side, detailing instructions for using both the Web and Window's versions of mJobTime.
- Search: You may also search by the topic you are looking for by entering it in the search bar in the upper right corner.
While you're logged in to the mJobTime Customer Support Portal, you can also:
- Submit a technical support ticket
- Check on the status of existing support tickets
- Request new program features
- Review details of new build upgrades
- Download new build upgrades